Sep 2, 2015

Re:Excellent .NET DEVELOPER available for new project

Hi,

I hope you are doing well. This is Navya from Tekwissen. Reached you regarding the requirements.

I have the consultant for .net Developer reqirement.If u have such requirement please do approach me @ navya@tekwissen.com

Kindly find the  below detail of my consultant.

 

 

Current Job Title

.Net Application Developer

Full Name

Sujeet Patel

Current Location

Baltimore, MD

Legal Status

GC

Email

sujeetpatel1981@gmail.com

Contact Number

312 281 6573

Willing to relocate

MD, VA, NC, TX, DE, DC, FL,  SC, GA, MA,TN,OH,KY,WV,ME,RI,CT,VT,NH

Best Time to call

open

Total Experience

9+ Year

Availability

1 Week

 

 

Do let me know if you need more information from my side.

I would highly appreciate if you can add my id navya@tekwissen.com in you distribution list.



Thanks & Regards,

Navya

Technical Recruiter

TekWissen LLC | W:312-281-6573 | Desk:734-259-2181   Ext-410 | Fax 734-468-0881| navya@tekwissen.com | | www.tekwissen.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US_Jobs&Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to us_jobsnconsultants+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to us_jobsnconsultants@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/us_jobsnconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment